Saturday, September 13, 2008

What a bloody boring day!

SO today is simply BOR-ING. Last night my husband was entirely too grumpy and eventually I got pissed and locked him outta the bedroom! He bloody deserved it!

So this morning he texted me and said he was sorry and blah-blah!

Whatever, I'm over it....so its a beautiful day out and I am stuck at home with nothing to do. No where to go. No one to visit. Was thinking about going to visit my mom. Last night was her retirement party and it was fun, but we were only able to stay a couple hours because thats how long we were able to get a sitter for. But I want to see if she's hungover. She was on her 3rd margarita when we left.....hyster-ical!

Okay, ready for an announcement?
Dun-dun-dunn....
.......stay tuned for a video update.

No comments: